Friday, March 14, 2014

MH Fashion Show

I recently purchased three sets of MH fashions, on sale.  I promised some readers that I would see which dolls could possibly wear the clothes, other than the MH dolls.  It was a mixed bag.  The new Stacie doll could wear some pieces and the old Stacie doll could wear some pieces.  Not necessarily the same pieces.  It all depends on the what fabric is used for the clothes.  I also tried them on the Only Heart kids (i.e. Nicole).   Forget about it.  They are too small for the OH dolls.  

 Newer Stacie tried on an outfit from Fashion Pack #1.  Looks great from the front.  It's a little snug in the back, especially for the skirt, but it closes. 

The older Janet doll tried on the second outfit from the first set.  Looks great from the front...

...but doesn't come close to closing in the back.  I still think it can be used.  We don't often see the dolls from the back.  The other thing you could do is throw on a sweater or jacket.

There are other cute accessories in the pack that will get some use.

Moving on to the second pack...

Janet tried on the cute red and black outfit.  It was a perfect fit.

Even in the back.  Never mind how sloppily I closed the outfit.  It fits.

I had to put the second outfit on my rebodied Barbie doll.  She has an MH body, and this dress couldn't fit any of the other dolls. 

I almost didn't show the third set, because it wasn't with the other two sets.  I decided to go find it, and shoot more pictures.

Janet tried on the dress.  It fits in the front.  I should have tried this on the new Stacie, but I didn't.  It is a really cute dress.

It doesn't fit Janet in the back, but I think it can still work.  It will also look nice on my doll with the MH body.  The second outfit in the picture looks like jean shorts, and I got excited looking at the picture.  When I got the package, they are far from jean shorts.  The odd thing is, no one could fit this outfit.  Not even my MH bodied doll.

So I thought about the SIS (Chelsea sized) kids and the Kelly sized kids.  Courtney was nearby, so she tried it on.  The neckline is a little too big, but if you add some leggings, this would be a cute outfit.  This would probably make a cute dress on a Kelly sized doll.  I didn't have one handy, and I was being lazy.  We will find out later.

Here is the complete outfit, which is a little big, but again it might work for Kelly.  These SIS dolls are much skinnier than the Kelly dolls.

So I had Courtney try on one of the other shirts.  Can you say adorable?  This is what she picked out to wear to school today.  Mom has to do her hair and change her earrings.

Here is the third shirt.  Again, add the black jeans I made for Julian, and she is all set.

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY SHOUTOUT TO TAYLOR SMITH!!!  Her birthday was yesterday and she is a huge fan of VansDollTreasures.  Thanks Taylor.  Hope you had a wonderful birthday.

22 comments:

  1. I wonder if the MH clothing will fit Fashion Madness Keyshia. I think Roxanne, in her review of Keyshia, wrote that she can wear MH clothing, but I'm not sure. I'd better double-check that.

    dbg

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. DBG - I would imagine Keshia could fit some of the MH clothes. If they truly discontinued her, doesn't look like I will be adding her to my collection.

      Delete
  2. Hello from Spain: great idea. I will copy you. These teens are very beautiful with clothes MH. Very cute. I also congratulate the follower of your blog: happy birthday. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Marta - It's always nice to find more clothing for the young kids in our towns.

      Delete
  3. Those MH outfits are cute! Shame most of them can't close when they're on other dolls, but even so they look great on all of them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. jSaire - The good thing is most of these dolls have so much hair, that it will hide the fact that it's not closed in the back.

      Delete
  4. So cute! Love the Janet doll with her sanpaku eyes! LOL! I miss my Janet dolls. :( I think they got thrown away by mistake or I gave them away.

    I really love that tri-color black, silver, and blue MH jacket. Who will be the lucky rebel to get to wear that jacket?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. KenyaDoll - I decided to give this Janet a little more camera time. She rarely gets scene.

      Not too many of the girls can even get that tri-color jacket on. It's so tiny.

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Taylor - You're welcome. Hope you had a wonderful birthday.

      Delete
  6. Courtney has very adorable face, I totaly need to buy such doll. As for me she has prettier facemold than Stacie :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. jewel snake - I really like Courtney. I want to repaint her eyes so they are looking straight ahead

      Delete
  7. Cute outfits. I was thinking they might fit Keyshia as well. Also maybe the Disney VIP dolls???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Phyllis - Some of the clothes will probably fit the VIP dolls, too. That's a good suggestion.

      Delete
  8. Hate to be an enabler Vanessa but have you seen the new Barbie-on-the-go sets? There is a waveboarder and a biking set I think you might like. Cute outfits btw!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. justJay - I love enablers. lol. I have seen those sets. Aren't they the ones that come in the small box that requires assembly? I saw the bike and the waveboarder. I have so many bikes already, that I didn't consider buying another one. The waveboarder is cute, but I'm going to hold off for now. Thanks, though.

      Delete
  9. Thank you for the fashion show and the pictures of your lovely dolls :-). I love the red and black outfit and the shirt alone on Courtney, very cute! Happy birthday Taylor!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nymphaea - Isn't the red and black outfit adorable? I wonder if my boys can get away with wearing those pants?

      Delete
  10. I didn't think those MH fashions would look so nice on your little girls! I loved the dresses the best, and the red trousers and black tshirt!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rossetti - It's always nice to have lots of fashion choices, especially when you have as many kids as I have. I was pleasantly surprised with the results.

      Delete
  11. Really cute outfits, I been out to look at them but when I get a chance I will.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Girls are really nice with their new clothes!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving your comments. Posts older than 5 days will require moderation until I can get the scammers under control. Thanks for your understanding.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...