Monday, April 30, 2012

Mattel Sale 20% + Free Ship Til 5pm

Some of you may be aware of this sale.  It ends at 5pm today.  You get 20% off all items and free shipping on all orders.  That's much better than their typical free ship on orders over $100.  So I caved.  

BARBIE STOVETOP TO TABLETOP! Kitchen + Doll - Shop.Mattel.com
I had been looking at this kitchen set.  I am adding a couple of homes to Morristown and will need a few more kitchens.    This one includes the cute little refrigerator under the sink, so it would make a great piece for a small apartment.  I also have the matching refrigerator, so it could also be used with in a larger place.  This whole unit might be painted silver, or black.  
BARBIE STOVETOP TO TABLETOP! Kitchen + Doll - Shop.Mattel.com
I was still on the fence until I saw that the top cabinet flips around and becomes a T.V.  What doll doesn't need a T.V. in that kitchen as she is preparing dinner.  Of course the kids will love it in the mornings as they are eating their breakfast and getting ready for school.   The title also suggests that it turns into a tabletop.  Can't wait to see what that is all about.   I wouldn't mind having two of these, but I will wait.

Is there anything at Mattelshop.com that you have been interested in lately?  It's a good time to get the PT Cruiser, too.  Well you have until 5pm to decide.  Happy shopping!

10 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing this info with us :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. of course now when i dont get paid until friday! Errrrrr! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello from Spain: thank you for showing this offer. Two weeks ago I bought this kitchen with Barbie. Already it out in a blog entry. I love this furniture. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sergio and Heather - You are welcome

    william - I know how you feel!

    Marta - I like the way Mattel is adding little surprises in this line of furniture. I need to paint the refrigerator that could go with this set. It's such a cool refrigerator with the yogurt maker.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh foo and I just paid around $40 plus shipping for my Katniss doll yesterday! :(. Well, I'm happy you were able to take advantage of this offer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Verona - Katniss is a BarbieCollector doll. She can't be purchased from MattelShop. So you can breathe a sigh of relief. You didn't miss out on getting her on sale. At least not this sale.

      Delete
    2. *sighs with relief* Whoo! Thanks! That makes me feel better.

      Delete
  6. I missed the sale. Boo hoo ... wait! I'm going to add MattelShop to my DAF shop list.

    Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. D7ana - I'm so sorry you missed it. I had been waiting awhile for something like this. Wish I had a little more money to play with. There were a few more things I could have used.

      Delete

I love receiving your comments. Posts older than 5 days will require moderation until I can get the scammers under control. Thanks for your understanding.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...