Monday, August 22, 2011

Yes, I Still Make Furniture

This is the sofa I made to honor the arrival of my AA Barbie Basics 2.5.  That is how excited I was to finally see this doll for sale.  I think I need to go make something in red to honor the arrival of my Target Basic 2.0 dolls.  No, they are not on the way, yet, but soon.

Hmmm.  You know I want to keep this sofa. It is one of my favorites.  But it had to go to my Etsy shop.  It is already listed, just to keep me from being tempted.  I didn't buy much of this fabric, and the store just recently went out of business, so this may be the only sofa from this denim that I sell.  There may be a chair and ottoman.  Maybe.


"I don't understand.  If she made it to honor my arrival, shouldn't I get to keep it?"
In the perfect world, where money fell from trees, this would be true.


Just turning the pillows the other way, gives it a more modern feel.


Remove the back pillows and just use the throw pillows to change the look once again. 


4 comments:

  1. The pillow fabric is an excellent choice for the sofa. It looks so comfy and cozy.

    What a wonderful world this would be if money did fall from trees or if we didn't even need it and could still have everything we desired.

    dbg

    ReplyDelete
  2. DBG - I had something else in mind for the pillows, which would have required a trip to the store. However, the money I had allotted to new fabric went for my doll head that I wasn't in the budget. So to the huge fabric stash I went. Worked out well. I love the color combo.

    That world you speak of sounds like heaven. I wonder why we fight so hard to stay here on earth? No I am not advocating anything sinister, but wouldn't that world be nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow it looks so awesome and realistic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. queen - It is one of my favorites. It sold within hours of me posting it. That denim fabric is really nice. I probably should have bought more of it.

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving your comments. Posts older than 5 days will require moderation until I can get the scammers under control. Thanks for your understanding.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...