Monday, May 16, 2011

Rust Suede, Ooh La La!

I hope you guys are keeping up.  We are going to start going at warp speed pace.  I recently got a little more organized, so I am able to create quicker.  New furniture, new videos, new photostories and new characters are all waiting on the horizon to be introduced.  Just to give you a little teaser of what's coming up.... I just shot the new Danielle and Roderick video, so that should hopefully be up by tomorrow.  Vanessa will be meeting with the DJ to iron out the music for the dance.  Danielle will be meeting Nicole.  Oh my.  Strap on your seatbelts.  We are in for a ride.

First things first, the new mandatory furniture piece.  A version of this sofa was introduced several months ago.  I wasn't completely thrilled with it, so I totally revamped it, adding new seat cushions and new throw pillows.  Now I am ecstatic to the point that I almost don't want to sell it, but we now I will.

Currently available in my Etsy shop for $47USD + shipping.



Don't you just love Tony and Antoinette.  They are reflecting on that wonderful beach vacation.  Good to see that after three kids, and two demanding jobs, they still have romantic moments.

Did I mention the coordinating chair is already in the store?  I finally reshot the pictures so you can actually see how beautiful it is.

The chair is listed in my Etsy store for $35USD + shipping.  A beautiful piece to enhance any decor.  I do have more material, if you would like to have a matching pair.

3 comments:

  1. Bring it on!!! I'm ready for warp speed. LOL! As usual, gorgeous, gorgeous pieces. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're going to have to give me some tips! I need to speed up my postings but I can't seem to post pictures and cut and past from Word anymore? I think it is the design upgrade on my blog. It even froze and I couldn't do spell check. ugg! I guess I traded one thing for another.

    I can't wait to see more videos!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ms. Leo - Are you sure you don't have a computer virus? A design upgrade shouldn't cause those type problems. Computer problems are soooo frustrating! We rely on them so much.

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving your comments. Posts older than 5 days will require moderation until I can get the scammers under control. Thanks for your understanding.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...